Over the past semester, prolonged lockdowns, travel and contact restrictions did not manage to set back the progress of InnoRate, which accomplished some exciting results. Below is an overview of the past semester’s achievements in the context of the InnoRate consortium.
- On the basis of feedback received via the InnoRate second pilot phase and the internal consultations featuring experts in the field, the InnoRate Technology Rating System (TRS) has now been updated. The indicators of both the Pre-screening and Deep Assessment phases have been improved, while the methodology related to the Deep Assessment is currently undergoing a validation process.
- A fine-tuned version of the InnoRate Platform is now available for use. Following the feedback collected during the second pilot round, the latest platform improvements include a new platform theme and a higher and more accurate amount of information on registered companies.
- A growing number of stakeholders have been engaged in the second pilot operation, also thanks to the many webinars and workshops organised. To attract even more potential users for the InnoRate platform, utilising partners’ networks and relevant contacts was defined as the way forward.
- Various interactive online events – among webinars and workshops – were organised to support the investment readiness of interested parties. Overall, thanks to the virtual format of these events, a higher number of participants were able to attend the webinar and workshop sessions.
- The second round of the business models validation activities has started to help refine the business case of InnoRate and the post-project exploitation of the project’s results. In parallel, partners have engaged in the discussions revolving around IPR management. In a continuous effort to promote InnoRate and its innovative technology to a wider audience, an InnoRate Technology Rating System (ITRS) Guide is now available for consultation.
- Three new synergies have been established – namely, with XR4ALL, Go2Space-HUBs, and Flanders Innovation & Entrepreneurship.
Coming up next
In the coming months, the consortium will keep on reaching out to InnoRate platform users to obtain their feedback on the tool via an ad-hoc survey, as well as deploying additional engagement strategies to attract new users. Numerous events will also take place – among these, InnoRate Matchmaking and Investment Forum. Furthermore, and in view to matching the growing interest in the region of Northern Greece about the InnoRate platform and services, an online informative webinar (in Greek) will be held between September and October to provide SMEs and innovation intermediaries of the region key information about the project.
Leave a Comment