Last week, we had the chance to sit together with the European IP Helpdesk and hold a webinar on IP Commercialisation & Licensing.
In this, we touched upon the most interesting aspects in the field of Intellectual Property licensing, including negotiation tips and legal traps. In particular, we touched upon the following points
- What is a license agreement and when should it be used?
- What are the main differences between a license agreement and other contracts? (assignment and distribution agreement).
- What are the options for the patent owner to take advantage of a patent?
- Are there more options for an SME than to build a product (based on IP) and sell it?
- When does licensing make sense?
- Best practice case studies in technology licensing
As most startups and SMEs are trying to navigate these aspects, early from their beginning, we thought that it would be useful to make the webinar available on demand. Therefore, if you missed it, all you have to do is fill-in your information and watch it on-demand here. The event took a 9/10 score for its quality, clarity and structure by its participants.
Have more IP Questions? Then get in touch with the European IP Helpdesk here.
Want to find out more about how InnoRate can help you assess your technology and connect you with investors? Then register to our platform.
Leave a Comment