In InnoRate, we are looking forward to welcoming and engaging a number of experts to our project’s activities. Want to be one of the first to get hands-on our project and be part of an exciting community? Then check the call for applications here.
By becoming a member of experts, you can:
- Participate as a coach and support SMEs in the investment readiness services
- Review the technologies of SMEs applying for the matchmaking services
- Get in touch with the management team of start-ups and SMEs through interviews, pitching events or in-situ visits
What’s in for you?
- Get early access to InnoRate database of European start-ups and early-stage SMEs with high-growth potential and access technical information about emerging technology trends
- Increase your awareness about SMEs and emerging start-ups in your domain of interest
- Network and partner with the start-up and finance world, from innovation companies and investors, to innovation intermediaries and policymakers
- Make your profile visible, through participating in InnoRate’s activities and featuring on its website and social media accounts
Not sure if you qualify as an expert?
We are looking for experts proficient in English, who have previous entrepreneurial experience. This refers to experience in either facilitating the creation and growth of start-ups/SMEs or investing in innovative SMEs. We are particularly keen to hear from profiles from
- Specialist consultancies and corporate finance advisory services
- Business and innovation centres, accelerators, incubators, or science and technology parks
- Public research organisations (incl. universities)
- Technology Transfer Offices
- National/Regional promotional banks
- Commercial banks
To become an expert, you can register here.