InnoRate is an H2020 project, aimed at supporting innovative, tech-driven start-ups and SMEs with high growth potential to have easier access to the financing solutions required to scale and grow. The concept is simple: design, develop, test, and deploy an EU recognised service platform – the InnoRate Service Platform – to support and improve the decision – making processes of investors for financing innovative start-ups and SMEs, especially those that are driving or providing innovations, which have the potential to disrupt existing or create new markets.
Investment Readiness (IR) workshop by InnoRate:
InnoRate is organising an IR workshop titled “Negotiation Skills for Entrepreneurs” on Monday, the 13th of September 2021 in the framework of the EBN Congress 2021. InnoRate’s investment readiness workshop will be set-up in an interactive way and will be divided into two main parts. Our experts will delve into the following elements:
- How to assess your arsenal of negotiation tactics and strategies
- How to set-up a negotiation plan
- Engage in the negotiation process
- Closing the deal
Following the masterclass, the second part of the workshop will take place. A total of 16 selected start-ups will be divided into 2 breakout rooms. Each breakout room will include 8 companies and 1 expert. Selected companies will be asked to actively participate in negotiation case study and will receive constructive feedback on their intervention.
- 10.00 – 10.10 Welcome & introduction to InnoRate
- 10.10 – 10.40 Negotiation Masterclass with Maria Carolina Romero and David Gill
- 10.40 – 10.45 Moving to the breakout rooms
- 10:45 – 11.30 Negotiation exercise
The EBN Congress is the main EBN event of the year, which typically attracts around 350 stakeholders operating within the innovation, incubation, funding, and entrepreneurship ecosystem. EBN Congress 2021 titled “Emergent Futures” will take place virtually on the 14th and 15th of September 2021. During the two days of interactive panel discussion, selected InnoRate start-ups will have full access to the whole EBN Congress and will be able to participate, meet and connect with the EBN community.
In short, selected InnoRate companies will benefit from the following:
- A dynamic investment readiness workshop focused on the art of negotiating with two experts in the field.
- Access to the whole EBN Congress (including panel discussion, workshops, etc)
- High level of visibility during the Congress via the swapcard application (companies will be invited to register and book one – on – one meeting with other stakeholders).
If you would like to attend this workshop, please register in the link below.
Register for the event: cutt.ly/aWjEjsH
If you would like to participate in the practical exercise, please express your interest by completing the form below:
Register for the Negotiation Exercise: https://cutt.ly/iWjEv0j