A fine-tuned version of the InnoRate Platform is finally available for use. As presented by our partner Ontotext, the latest platform improvements followed the feedback collected during the 2nd pilot round.
Among these developments, we find:
- A new platform theme: an improved and more user-friendly colouring scheme has been introduced on the platform. Furthermore, new drop-down facets have also been added. Also, a new search service and results page is now available.
- Information about the founding date and development stage: companies registered on the InnoRate platform will be able to show their founding date alongside other information. Additionally, the InnoRate platform now calculates the development stage of a company, based on specific parameters, namely the years of existence and number of employees of a business:
- Startup: companies that have less than 3 years of life, that work with a team of maximum 5 people
- Growth: companies that have less than 3 years of life, that present a team of maximum 5 people
- Maturity: companies that have been active for more than 10 years and have more than 100 employees
- Digitisation of the pre-screening and the deep assessment: A number of quick and deep assessment indicators have been updated and reorganised, also based on EY’s updated weights.
You can already test out all the improvements and additional functionalities here.