Innovation and IP Commercialisation & Licensing– Presentation and Q&A with European IP Helpdesk
Date: 06th of May 2021
10.30 – 12.00 CET
In this 75 – minute webinar, we will showcase the InnoRate platform and provide an overview of key aspects in the field of Intellectual Property licensing, including negotiation tips and legal traps. When does licensing makes sense and which are the difference between licenses agreements and other agreements?
The European IP Helpdesk expert will delve into the following points:
- What is a license agreement and when should it be used?
- What are the main differences between a license agreement and other contracts? (assignment and distribution agreement).
- What are the options for the patent owner to take advantage of a patent?
- Are there more options for an SME than to build a product (based on IP) and sell it?
- When does licensing make sense?
- Best practice case studies in technology licensing
10:30 – 10:35 Welcome & introduction of agenda, webinar structure and expert
10:35 – 10:40 Presentation of the InnoRate platform
10:40 – 10:45 Presentation of the European IP Helpdesk and its services
10:45 – 11:45 Presentation on IP Commercialisation & Licensing
11:45 – 12:00 Interactive Q&A
Who is this webinar for?
The webinar is for European SMEs, start-ups, and innovators from across the EU who may be at any stage of the funding cycle but of course, any other relevant stakeholder who is interested in SME financing and IPR is most welcome to attend!
If you are interested in learning more about InnoRate and our platform, please register here (link). If you have any questions or topics that you would like to be covered in the Q&A, please email them to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will make sure to ask them during the Q&A session.