The REACH Incubator, “EuRopEAn incubator for trusted and secure data value Chains”, is an incubation programme, supported by the European Commission, with a €3.5 Million fund for Big Data companies. The 1st incubation programme of the project will is running from April 2020 until February 2021 and is calling for 30 European bright big data startups and SMEs.
What will the incubated startups and SMEs receive?
- Up to €120,000 in Equity Free Funding
- Access to Large Corporations and their Industrial data sets
- Access to Digital and Business Skills
- REACH toolbox for secure and trusted data value chains
- Big Data Computing Infrastructure
- Access to Private Investment
Applications to the Open Call are possible until 15 February 2021, 12:00 (noon). Register here: https://www.reach-incubator.eu/open-calls/startups/
For more details about this next generation incubator visit the project website: https://www.reach-incubator.eu/.