Do you have experience in investing or helping SMEs to grow? Then InnoRate wants you onboard!
At InnoRate, we are looking forward to receiving applications from people who have previous entrepreneurial experience in either investing or helping SMEs grow. Experts will have the opportunity to review the technologies of SMEs applying for the matchmaking services, as well as coach and get in touch with the management team of start-ups and SMEs through interviews, pitching events or in-site visits.
We are particularly keen to hear from the following profiles.
- Specialist consultancies and corporate finance advisory services
- Business and innovation centres, accelerators, incubators, or science and technology parks
- Public research organisations (incl. universities)
- Technology Transfer Offices
- National/Regional promotional banks
- Commercial banks
What’s in for you?
Participation is on a voluntary, pro-bono basis and experts will be able to participate in the above activities depending on their own schedule. In turn, through their participation experts will:
- Feature on our activities, website and social media accounts and increase their visibility
- Get early access to InnoRate database of European start-ups and early-stage SMEs with high-growth potential and access technical information about emerging technology trends.
- Increase their awareness about SMEs and emerging start-ups in their domain of interest
- Network and partner with the start-up and finance world, from innovation companies and investors, to innovation intermediaries and policymakers